Carbon Accounting & Carbon Footprint Management
- Why do we need to account for carbon?
- How do we embed carbon measurement internally?
- How do we account for carbon impacts?
- What about pricing of carbon in decision making?
Accounting for Carbon for Life
Carbon accounting is an increasingly important consideration within financial decision making. It is something Carbonbit has spent time researching and analysing to develop our Internal Carbon Framework (ICF).
To achieve net zero targets, carbon-based decisions need to be fully embedded across your organisation and be a fundamental consideration in decision-making. Our unique approach starts with your existing structures. We map your:
- Decision-making processes
- Reporting lines
- Accountancy procedures
- Budgetary and performance management
- Investment and asset management
Our Internal Carbon Framework approach, developed with Lancaster University researchers, details how and where carbon can be made visible and mitigated, drawing on wide ranging best practice and research from the public and private sectors and academia.