(Streamlined Energy and Carbon Reporting)
- For large organisations
- Publicly available information
- Legally part of the Directors Report
- Effective for Year Ends from 31 March 2020
- Carbonbit specialist support
If you are a quoted or large unquoted company / LLP or relevant public sector body, you will need to comply with the SECR framework in your Annual Report next year (on/after 31 March 2020). The objectives are to:
- Reduce the overall administrative burdens on participants
- Improve the incentive for organisations to save energy by improving energy efficiency in order to reduce energy bills and carbon emissions
- Drive behaviour changes by raising awareness of energy efficiency with organisational decision makers
- Boost the importance of energy efficiency in relation to the effect on an organisation’s reputation
- Increase transparency for investors and others so that companies can be held account
Carbonbit will help you develop your SECR roadmap and streamline your reporting procedures to maximise efficiency and optimise disclosure. There are approximately 11,000 organisations who will need to comply. Please don’t leave it too late. Email us at SECR@Carbonbit.com to learn more.
Contact us to discuss your requirements and how we can help you.