TM44 Inspection and Reporting
(Air Conditioning Inspection Reports)
- Stay legally compliant
- Improve your systems’ energy efficiency
- Reduce aircon operating costs
- Reduce carbon emissions
“Emissions from the cooling sector are set to grow by 90% by 2050” UNEP 2019
What Is a TM44 Inspection?
A TM44 inspection reviews your air conditioning system and suggest practical improvements.
The aim is to ensure your system is legally compliant and efficiently reduces the carbon emissions that your air conditioning system produces. One of our highly skilled energy assessors will highlight improvements to the operation of existing systems and/or point out opportunities to replace older, less energy-efficient systems (or oversized systems) with new energy-efficient ones.
The inspection, maintenance, and cleaning of air conditioning systems ensure they remain in good working condition, limiting the escape of refrigerant greenhouse gases.
What does A TM44 Inspection Report include?3
The air conditioning inspection report will include at least the following details:
- The efficiency of the system and any suggestions made for improvement
- Any faults identified during the inspection and the suggested actions
- The adequacy of equipment maintenance and any suggestions for improvement
- The adequacy of the installed controls and control settings and any recommendations made for improvement
- The current size of the installed system concerning the cooling load and any suggestions for improvement
- A summary of the findings and the critical recommendations for the air conditioning system
Take action now and reduce the environmental impact of your air conditioning and stay compliant.