We guide organisations through the levers for change in their sustainability journey
- Sustainable Production and Consumption
- Organisational Culture and Practices
- Governance (Corporate and International)
- Sustainable Design & Technology
- Sustainable Finance & Investment
“…. from my point of view working with CB, I have found them excellent to work with, very sensible, reasonable but also challenging and driven to suggest amendments ……to Barclays benefit”
At Carbonbit, our Sustainability Consulting services are designed around client needs and where they are on their sustainability journey. We help to shape those requirements and deliver practical, sensible and measurable benefits. We take the sustainability problem, formulate a solution and then guide its implementation.
Whether you engage with our strategic level consultants or project driven support for specific functions or areas of the business, Carbonbit will treat each sustainability assignment in the same way – empathic, superb analytics, clarity of thought, practical and hands-on recommendations and close support during any implementation phases. Above all, we deliver impact.
Key areas of focus include:
– Achieving Net Zero
– Accounting for Carbon
– Sustainability Strategy
– Carbon credits and offsets
– Approaching the circular economy
– Organisational harmonisation of sustainability goals
– Embracing SDGs into operations
– Corporate ESG and messaging
– HR planning and climate impact training
If you have a sustainability issue and wish to engage with people who have been there before in the real world and who have the latest tools and thinking to back up the changes you need, then Carbonbit is your consultant of choice.
Please contact us to see how we can help you.